Pinterest is a relatively new social network where you can share photos as a collage. Its design is simple and the simplicity of this social media tool use is the reason for its success. The idea is to share what you like (wave Facebook) through images. After opening your account you must create boards or “board” of the items you want to share and then to fill them with images … Spotlight: You can choose the name that you like for each “board” and start uploading pictures that you like the web, through the installation of the button “” Pin It “” you can download from the same platform as the browser uses. Remember that when you upload your images is good that they put a description.
The general idea is to share your interests, hobbies, activities, sports, lifestyle, etc. And the game is to follow others, see what they post and if you like any picture you can give a “repin” (RT), to comment or give a “like” to save it to your profile. Twitter also has elements i.e. we can use the @ to tag someone or the hashtag # to make the descriptions we do. The truth is that it is very easy to use, and well, besides being very funny we can also serve to position and promote our brands.
At first, I would like to give you some general advices before using your account for promotional purposes, which are listed below :
- Your profile. As in any other social media this part is very important, do not forget to place your company name, website and a description of what you do.
- Your Photo. Important as it is a network of images, so show off with it! E includes an element that speaks your brand.
- Connect your Account. Connect it with Twitter, Facebook and your blog. This will allow more viral.
- Content. Post interesting things and make creative boards that attract attention and also relate to your business.
- Connection. As in the rest of social media this is key! Comment pins from other accounts, give “repin” and begins to generate community. Offer “likes” to good publications for you to know that you recognize their quality.
- Post on your Blog, but do not overdo it! Pinterest looking for variety in your links.
- Add the button “Follow Me” on your website.
- You can also integrate Pinterest your Fan Page.
- Before launching your account and keep ready at least 3 boards with valuable content.
And here are the top 10 ways to promote your brand on Pinterest :
- Create a sales catalog by putting a price on your pins.Debes write the $ symbol followed by the price of the product in the description of the pin. Pins with this symbol are added to section Pinterest Gift.
- Tell your Historia.Relata through images how did you get to where you are and who was part of your growth. Remember it is an opportunity to educate about your product.
- Introduce your team filmsat a board with a brief description of your job, your tastes and passions. Make it creative!
- Give a board of testimonials or success stories with your customers. You can include short videos of their experiences with your brand or developing a project and how it came to fruition.
- You can share your promotions empresaen a board, including images of brochures, posters or videos of them. Where they can check the current, but also the past to see what types of promotions drive.
- Submit your Business Portfolio of striking and creative way. Show off pictures of your services or products. Great for designers or Publicitas this!
- Create your CV on a board if you’re a sole practitioner. Find pictures of projects we have participated and tag them with @ to the people involved in them: bosses, partners, colleagues.
- Great for sharing “brand experiences” in the actual activities you show your customers interact with your products or services.
- Share your events on different boards and do not forget to label the participants as possible in each photo.
- Create special promotions for Pinterest !
About the Author
Amrik Virdi is a 22 years old College Student, Web Developer & Graphic Designer from Kharagpur, India who is extremely passionate about blogging. He writes about How To Make Money Online.