Google Plus was fruited with a new design & a bunch of new features in the previous month, among which the capability of adding a cover photo to your profile was one of the most remarkable ones. The revolutionized user interface does not include any navigation bar in the profile page. So, if you are now willing to add a cover photo to your Google+ profile, then this tutorial is gonna help you a lot. Just like the way you add a cover to your Facebook Timeline Profile, you are needed to go with the same procedures in order to add a cover photo to your Google Plus profile. So, here are the steps which are supposed to be followed in order to be able to add a cover photo to your Google Plus profile :
- Step 1 : Go to the homepage of Google+ i.e. http://plus.google.com and log in using your Google or Gmail account.
- Step 2 : The next procedure is to go to your profile via the button available in the left side of the screen.
- Step 3 : Once you have landed on your profile, you will see a default picture right below your name in the profile page. Just click on it to proceed ahead.
- Step 4 : You will now be prompted to upload a new picture or choose a picture from your existing albums. Just select or upload a desired picture, and once it gets uploaded or selected, you will asked to crop it as per the default size of Google Plus cover photos.
- Step 5 : Actually, the size of the area where you can upload your Google+ cover photo is 940 x 180 pixels. So, you can either upload a picture of that size or crop up any big image to that size.
- Step 6 : Once you have cropped the image, just click on “Save” and once the images gets saved, click on “OK” which will take you back to your profile.
- Step 7 : So, if you are done with all the steps mentioned above, then now all you need to do is to save all your preferred customization by clicking on the “Finished Editing” button available at the top of the screen.
That’s all, you have successfully added a cover photo to your Google Plus profile and now whenever any of your friends will visit your profile, they will see that cover photo right below your name. And if you are looking for some gorgeous cover photos for your Google+ profile, then don’t go anywhere else, we are soon going to share with you some awesome cover photos to be attached on your profile. You may also want to check out our list of the best Facebook Timeline Covers of 2012.